OUR COWORKING SPACE IS CLOSED TEMPORARILY TO THE PUBLIC
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR COMMUNITY AND CITY.
Here at CO+HOOTS, we are taking measures to protect the safety of our community and our city.
As we get more guidance and news, the CO+HOOTS team continues to add actions and develop different ways of safeguarding our members and our community while still providing our value as a community-focused workspace and placemaker.
We know that this is a challenging time for many of us as we shift to new ways of doing business. Now more than ever, we are leaning into our belief in entrepreneurs from all walks of life who are courageous enough to chase a dream, against all odds. We will continue to build an environment for you to succeed.
Here is the latest that will be in effect for at least the next week (3/30/2020):
CO+HOOTS will still be open for members:
- But we will limit access to no more than 10 people at the same time per day according to recommendations from the CDC and in an effort to obstruct the spread of COVID-19.
- Our gates will be closed and our main entrance door and elevator will remain locked all day.
- Members with 24/7 access can access the space as needed.
- Flex members who plan to still come in these next two weeks, please email us at email@example.com.
- Members still holding in-person meetings, please limit guests.
- We will be closed for tours and fly bys.
- We are thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting CO+HOOTS throughout the day every day.
Mail & Deliveries:
- We will still contact you if you receive mail. If you know an important mail item is coming, please reach out to us.
- We will not be able to forward packages, so please limit any packages sent to CO+HOOTS as we may not know when package delivering companies will suspend operations.
Events: Most member events will be moved online to https://zoom.us/j/3678749271
- April 3 free webinar: CARES Act 101: Getting Cash for Your Small Business with Jennifer Mansfield. Register here.
- April 14: Virtual Advisement Day, Legal Support, 1-on-1 sessions with Ruth B. Carter. Register Here.
- April 14: Virtual Advisement Day, Operations and Sales, 1-on-1 sessions with Diana White. Register Here.
- April 28: Speaker Series: Stop Settling. How to Win the Game of Entrepreneurship with Cindy Gordon. Register here then to receive the webinar login, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily Virtual Fit Club: Join the #fitclub Slack channel in the afternoons where you can get moving with us on the Zoom link. Let’s show that couch who’s boss!
- April 9: Virtual Hoot Hour: Zoom Link? Check Slack and the CO+HOOTS Clubhouse Facebook Group!
- April 15: Virtual Breakfast Club: Zoom Link? Check Slack and the CO+HOOTS Clubhouse Facebook Group!
- April 21: Virtual Member Meeting: Zoom Link? Check Slack and the CO+HOOTS Clubhouse Facebook Group!
Any questions from here, please email us at email@example.com.
We also want to hear from you about how we can support you and our community.
Let us know:
– What are you struggling with?
– What resources can we share?
And in the spirit of community, if you can and have the means to, please support local businesses, help stimulate the economy and your fellow business owner. Some restaurants and bakeries are still open for delivery and take out. And you can also buy gift cards directly from many businesses to use later.
As the crisis continues, we will be updating this page as our situation changes. We are committed to getting back to business as usual as soon as it is safe to do so.
We hope to see you again soon, and hopefully in one of our virtual events. Please be safe, keep your families safe, practice healthy and hygienic habits, stay home if you are not feeling well, be kind to each other and care for the most vulnerable. We are and always will be a community.
Jenny, Odeen & the CO+HOOTS Team