LEVEL 1 – TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Adopt Technologies - Phoenix
Full-Time - 11/08/2018
Adopt Technologies - Phoenix
Full-Time - 11/08/2018
Job Description & Responsibilities:
• Provide technical support over telephone, e-mail, and personal requests for help as it relates to hosted and local computer systems.
• Foster customer relationships in order to progress to a Trusted Advisor position.
• Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained.
• Work effectively with leaders and team members throughout all departments of the Company.
• Strive to delight the client in all aspects such that customer’s desire to provide testimonials and case
studies thus enhancing your ability to make the next sale based on proven references and success stories.
• Assist customers with software, hardware and network related challenges; performed remotely, by
email, phone or in person.
• Utilize the ticketing system to communicate, document and escalate client requests for service.
• Perform OS and software updates as needed.
• Perform routine maintenance on computers as needed for support issues or as scheduled maintenance.
Works as a team player that assists in all aspects of the company.
• Track client billable time and technical support issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Build rapport and elicit problem details from end users
• Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
• Provide support on Word, Excel, Internet e-mail applications in Windows OS environments
• Remote access set-up and support, including remote device support
• Provide the information in a way that will enable others to use the information for resolving similar
problems and maintain standards
• Perform post resolution follow-ups
• Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the
Internet to aid in problem resolution
• Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved
• React to potential network and system problems before they impact the customer
• 1-2 years of experience with: IT Troubleshooting, Windows 7, Windows 8, Active Directory, VMWare, Outlook & Hosted Exchange, Microsoft Office and other standard applications, ticketing systems, Windows Server Systems, Routers, Switches and printers.
• Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively communicate with customers, technical team members and Company leadership.
• Demonstrated knowledge of IT architecture, systems and functions.
• High moral and ethical values.
• Goal-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to work within a team environment
• Ability to think quickly and precisely in a changing environment. Basic Hardware troubleshooting
• Ability to scan for Viruses and Malware
• Basic Understanding of IT Concepts:
o Local vs. Domain joined machines o TCP/IP / networking
o VPN tunnels
o Remote Desktop Protocol
o Printer Setup (networking TCP/IP and Sharing)
• Ability to troubleshoot Printer issues
• Ability to install and troubleshoot basic Microsoft Office issues
• Ability to troubleshoot basic User Profile issues
• Ability to configure PDA phones – Blackberry, iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile
About Adopt Technologies:
Adopt Technologies is a rapidly growing cloud computing company based in Phoenix, Arizona. In lieu of providing certain individual cloud based solutions like data back-up, hosted e-mail, file sharing or individual application SaaS, we deliver a complete enterprise level Desktop-as-a-Service product. Adopt Technologies hosts and manages its customers’ entire IT infrastructure and delivers to them their entire work computer, inclusive of all software applications and data they use in their business, from anywhere in the world on any device with an internet connection. Our solution includes turnkey migration services, full disaster recovery and file back-up services along with total system administration and management of the entire infrastructure including system security, anti-virus and software updates. We also deliver vCIO level consulting services and a host of traditional IT service offerings. We strive to be our customers’ full service IT Team, trusted partner and technology advisor.
Adopt Technologies is in need of a highly motivated, customer service oriented IT professional that will continue to build and expand Adopt Technologies track record of excellent technical support and customer service, both of which help us maintain a 98% customer retention rate. The individual selected for this position will have the unique opportunity of putting their fingerprint on a rapidly growing company and play a key role in the continued growth and future success of Adopt Technologies. This team member will be a critical player in the continued enhancement of customer support systems, processes and efficiencies. We are looking for individuals that prove to be great technicians, communicators, leaders, team members and strategic thinkers with a desire to learn and expand their responsibilities within the company through earned promotion